The 46th (Liverpool Welsh) Royal Tank Regiment (46 RTR) was an armoured regiment of the British Army during the Second World War. It was part of the Royal Tank Regiment, itself part of the Royal Armoured Corps.
It was originally formed as a duplicate of the 40th (The King's) Royal Tank Regiment, a newly mobilised Territorial Army unit.
In 1947, it was reconstituted as an anti-aircraft regiment of the Royal Artillery, and was absorbed into another regiment of the RA in 1956.
Подчинение батальона (Unit Superiors):